Welcome to my day walks

The dates listing these walks are the dates I uploaded the stories. They are in no particular order, and it doesn't matter because you were directed here from elsewhere!! I hope you enjoy the journey..


Whinlatter and friends

As the weather forecast was OK for today 20-4-2010, and I still hadn't heard from work, I decided to nip up to the lakes and do a low level walk - too windy to go up high. I walked from near Darling How in the Whinlatter forest, up to Graystones, then onto Broom Fell, and Lord's Seat. Then it was a wind down through forest rides and across to Whinlatter to finish - that's another few Wainwrights done and to my eternal shame I didn't get any Brucies - couldn't find the self timer :-[

It was a cold wind blowing on the tops, but nice and warm in the sunny spots. Apart from the initial haul up to Graystones, which had my legs howling in protest (no warm up), it was a fairly easy stroll which my dodgy knee managed. But despite walking on my own, I still finished last...

Here's a few pics...and nows the time to visit all the boggy wainwrights if you wan't to keep your feet dry


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life. Work in Norway, walk anywhere.

Followers